UFO sighting in Canton, Illinois, United States on October 31, 2015



Witness image (Source: MUFON)


MUFON Case 72486

Date of sighting: October 31, 2015

Eyewitness statement: ''On October 31st at about eight thirty p.m.I had just came indoors from handing out candy. walking past the window, I noticed extra light so I looked out. up high was a white giant orb going down slowly. Stopping under the clouds, then moving up at an angle halfway into a cloud with its side. maybe it was replenishing its water supply. then it moved up at an angle north west and behind the clouds, and was gone. it seemed to shake at times. also like it was trying to be sneaky, and not be noticed. I yelled to my friend to see it but it was too late. I found a picture of something similar so I will attach the photo, for descriptive purposes.''





Source: http://www.ufostalker.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...