Light streak with trail captured by a Skywatcher in Huntington, Indiana, Nov 14, 2015



Witness image (Credit: MUFON)


         



MUFON Case 72688

Date of event: November 14, 2015

Location of sighting: Huntington, Indiana, US


Eyewitness states: ''Using my telescope to view the moon. (type of scope everything is upside down and backwards). Object enters field of view on telescope. Scope is 400 mm focal length with 3.6 mm lens = 111x magnification on November 14, 2015. Object moved very quickly less than 1 second out of scope view. Could be a satellite? But it left a trail that lasted very shortly black to white to nothing. Checked my astronomy software, no comets or asteroids in vicinity. Last satellite to pass would have been 9 to 10 minutes prior to observation. Had my telescope hooked to my cell phone which caught the video. Phone dates the video November 14th, 6:38 pm. I have extracted the small section of the video, but still retain the original if needed for further purposes. Would just like to know I captured on video.''


Image link:

Video link: 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...