Black sphere UFO photographed over Eugene, Oregon on Oct 2015





MUFON Case #71227

Date of sighting: October 6, 2015 9:24 am


The witness was looking out a kitchen window facing east when a dark object was first noticed above the tree line over a neighbor's backyard at 9:24 am on October 6, 2015.

Eyewitness states: ''Looking out the kitchen window facing to the east, I noticed a dark object above the trees to the east in another backyard. I had just enough time to get my camera and caught several in focus images of a dark sphere or something round and dark. I was standing in the sliding glass doorway when I photographed the dark object before it moved behind a tree and I lost sight of the object.''

Credit : MUFON











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...