Unknown objects in the sky over Allentown, United States - Mufon Case 65059





Mufon Case 65059

Witness statement: ''I had just left CVS about 2 minutes prior where I had also taken pictures in that direction with no sign of the objects. I was laughing cause CVS still had a sign up wishing people happy holidays in April. I had just gotten out of my car at home when I noticed what looked like a bunch of plane contrails heading in the same direction. It was about 7:45. There were 5 of them heading in from varying directions and I was thinking OMG they are gonna crash. Then they made almost a diamond shape and from there made a straight line heading down to the ground then vanished.''


Date of event: 04/29/2015





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...