UFO sighting in Schertz, Texas, United States - Mufon Case 66020







MUFON Case 66020

''These images submitted were captured on my iPhone/iPad Off an app called ''Weather Bug'' that gives details of the weather for various locations depending on what zipcode you put in. Sometimes when I can't sleep, I open up weather bug and look at the ''Live camera feeds''. Depending on what your location is, they have camera feeds from all over the area. I like checking them out when I can't sleep and seeing how quite and peaceful everything looks at night. But sometimes, I see some pretty strange things. When this happens, I take a snapshot of my screen. Since it is on my iPhone, the images are tiny and distorted, so I'm not sure how useful they will be. Following are images from last night (May 30th, 2015, around 1 a.m.). Might be a plane. But the weather had been really bad, so I doubt there would have been any planes in the area. I have cropped the images and enhanced them for better viewing.''











Source: ufostalker



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...