UFO cigar invisible over castle ruins Tulum, Mexico, May 2015






A tourist recently filmed a ''cloaked'' cigar-shaped UFO flying across the sky over castle ruins in Tulum, Mexic in May 2015. 
The video shows the cigar-shaped UFO blending with the clouds. 
The cigar-shaped UFO is a classic example of a ''cloaked'' UFO that disguises its presence by hiding in the clouds. It appears as a series of flashes moving from left to right in the clouds

Witness statement: ''My wife was lying on the beach near the Tulum archaeological site when she saw weird mysterious flashes in the sky, so I took my camera and filmed the sky for a long time. At first glance I saw nothing than clouds but after looking the video again I noticed some strange flashes in the clouds.''

           







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...