UFO caught near Edwards Air Force Base, California






MUFON Case 80269

Date of sighting: November 4, 2016

Location of sighting: Edwards AFB, California, USA

Eyewitness states:
''We were driving East, passing Edwards Air Force Base and I noticed an object traveling very fast across the highway. It had a wobble to it because the suns reflection wasn't constant and it couldn't be seen unless it tilted. I happened to take two pictures of it while it was reflecting the sun with my Canon digital camera. I have raw images that can be examined further, but will only submit a jpeg at this time due to the size of the raw image. It was moving too fast to get a good focus and I did not have time to make proper adjustments to capture a moving object.''



Witness image 1. (Credit: MUFON)

Witness image 1. (Credit: MUFON)







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...