Black disk UFO photographed over Fresno, California






MUFON Case 80359

Date of sighting: November 10, 2016

Location of sighting: Fresno, California, USA


Eyewitness states:
''I was in my backyard in Fresno, Ca. I was taking random photos of the sky just before and during sunset. The weather was warm with scattered light clouds. I did not see the object in question. I only saw the object on my photo after I uploaded it to my Mac Iphoto. I was very surprised and taken back when I captured another UFO on my photos. This clearly did not look like a typical plane. This object was ovals/disc shaped and solid black with no windows, wings and not sound. It must have travelled fast since I did not see it. I was the only person in my backyard. This happened on November 11, 2016 around 6pm or so. I have over 200 photos of UFO's that I have when I take random photos of the sky. Some photos have one other may have three objects. I do not have photoshop. I own a Nikon D3300. I have also included other photos to share.''

Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)
Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)
Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...