Strange glowing object caught on camera over Kozloduy, Bulgaria




MUFON Case 46737

Date of event: April 11,2013

Location of event: Kozloduy, Bulgaria

Eyewitness states:
''One sunny day, as we were travelling with my husband back to Kozloduy, I was taking pictures with my camera. Suddenly I saw a glowing object on the picture. It was really surprising for me, because the sky was almost clear. There were only little, white, fluffy clouds. But the object doesn't looked like them, as you can see on the picture. I actually didn't saw it really. To make sure that it isn't some defect on my lens, I made some more pictures, but the object didn't showed again. After we saw that picture, we joked ''What the aliens would be searching for in a small village like Butan???'' :D Now seriously, I don't know what to think. I send you this picture, so you can say your opinion.''





Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...