UFO over mountains of Marmelo, Brazil on December 27, 2015



Witness image (Credit: MUFON)

MUFON Case 73393

Date of the event: December 27, 2015, 04:43 p.m.

Source: MUFON

Eyewitness states: ''I went to watch my boyfriend play football. I was seated on a bench that had a bird eye view of the valley and beyond, struck by the beauty of the scene, I decide to take a photo. The sky was clear and not even a bird to be seen. When I took the photo, nothing crossed the screen and nothing could be seen in the sky. The view is really big and I took a pic of sort of the middle of the sky. When I went back to the photo, I realised there was an object in the upper right hand corner of the photo, I looked up to see what it could be since there was nothing there when I snapped it, there was nothing in the sky and no noise. Rattled, I exited my camera and noticed that around the area where the object appears on my screen, there were little lights on my screen that only go off when I switch off the screen. even now they are on, seems like my phone was damaged. For the love of me, I can not identify what this object could be?''







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...