UFO sighting in Martinez, Georgia, United States on October 8th, 2015







MUFON Case 71294

Date of sighting: October 8th, 2015

Eyewitness states: ''I was taking my morning walk in the neighborhood I live in. At 7:25 am on 10-8-2015 as I came to an intersection, I looked up and saw a plane exhaust trail and under it this object. I stopped, and the object stopped...it was stationary. No lights, no sound. I turned left in the intersection and the object seemed to move right following the direction of the plane trail. I stopped again, it stopped. I took a couple of steps, stopped. And the object stopped. I would stand still each time I stopped to see if the object would keep moving right, following the trail, but it seemed stationary. I did not see it move. As I continued watching and looking back over my shoulder the object seemed to be moving as if it was again following the trail. It seemed white and shining from the sun hitting it. It looked like it was sort of oval/oblong and that there were two large ''holes'' in it. It did not make any sounds, did not give off an exhaust trail. Possibly it was a drone, that is what friends and said, but if it was it was large. Not handheld size, but had to be at least small aircraft size.''













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...