Triangle UFO caught on camera by California witness - MUFON Case 71166




Witness Image # 1. (Credit: MUFON)

Cropped and enlarged version  of Witness Image # 1. (Credit:MUFON)

MUFON Case 71166

Eyewitness states: ''I went to Boyd's pump to take photos of a thunderstorm to get lightening photos. I ran out of space on my SD card so I ran home and transferred the photos I had taken to my laptop, cleared my card, and went back to the same location to shoot more photos. I got a weird feeling, like I should leave, that got quite intense and I was scared, but was not sure exactly why. When I got home I loaded my photos onto my computer and realized there were two different photos that had a strange and unexplainable object in them. The first was a yellowish colored light that appeared to be shooting out of a cloud that was a really strange shape. The cloud was an X-shape with the lower two legs of the X flattened to make a straight line. And the second photo I had noticed a strange shape just under the clouds. When I zoomed in on it I realized it was a triangle with a circle and some sort of marking that resembled almost a face on the bottom of it. I just found it to be extremely weird so I decided to report it.''


Witness Image # 2. (Credit: MUFON)

Cropped and enlarged version  of Witness Image # 2. (Credit:MUFON)





Source: http://www.openminds.tv/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...