UFO mothership has been captured by an aircraft in flight from Maui to Seattle






MUFON Case #71817

Date of the event: 7-19-2015

Eyewitness states: ''On plane coming from Maui left at night going to Seattle; probably saw it right at dawn. The event did not take place in LA, CA, but hard to know when we are in an airplane. My daughter in window seat saw it first, let me know and I saw a smoke trail with a red light then the light went out. She first took a pic and then took video. When the object turns there are no wings and my husband said it's probably a missle? We were going 500 mph at 6 to 6.5 miles up in the air. Her pic and video is attached, I couldn't get video turned.''


Source: MUFON

             
            






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...