UFOs over El Paso, Texas, 1st April 2015






Witness report: ''On 4/1/15 at 1:07pm, my wife, daughter, son & I observed these lights. We watched them for 20 minutes. This is only 4 min of what we saw. We saw them ascend, descend, & move around. The storage of my iPhone became full and I couldn't record any more. But we actually saw them travel from El Paso to over Las cruces in the blink of an eye. That's like 80 miles away in a blink. They then ascended together and moved toward Alburquerque at a high rate of speed. They were gone! I've been a licensed pilot for 12 years and have never seen aircraft like this or witnessed aircraft travel at such great distances so quickly. I apologize for the audio, I was super excited!Also, video does not do this justice, it was far brighter, clearer and dramatic in person.''




             





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...