Silent glowing UFO has been caught soaring above USA






This silent glowing UFO has been caught by local eyewitnesses flying above Dallas, Texas, on October 18, 2013. The witnesses have stated that the UFO had bright lights and made no sound.

Eyewitnesse testimony:

''My son and I had just gotten outta the car and were heading inside. We have this habit of staring up into the sky at night sometimes because were always been interested in the whole UFO thing.

He saw it and said ''Hey Mom, look at that.'' I looked up and just assumed it was a passenger plane, even though the two nearest airports are quite a ways away from where we are, we just sort of brushed it off and went inside. Even though I had never seen those many lights on an airplane before, we continued inside.




It wasn't until Sunday when I got onto Facebook and saw the posting that I flashed back to what we saw. I then realized that what we saw had absolutely no sound. If my son hadn't have noticed it (the lights were quite bright) we never would have seen it. And I realized that it was flying awfully low to be that far away from the nearest airport. If I had to measure the distance from the ground where it was I guess I would say it was about 15 stories high.''



Source: ufosightingsblog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...