UFO sighting - Fort Wayne, IN, USA, March 17, 2015






MUFON Case 64035

Witness statement: ''After my event this weekend on 3-14-15 I have been looking in the same place to just check and last night at 9:10 pm I looked out of my window and saw the object had come back and went outside and took a few photos and a video and came back in to look at them. After viewing them I saw that it was back and looked back out and saw it was till there so I made a few more pictures and videos checking off and on as it was cold out and then I saw I could film from my bathroom window and took an almost 4 min video and a few more pictures bracing my camera on the window to reduce shake or camera motion. I made a last check at about 10 pm and saw it was no longer there and took one last video to have as a comparison of what it looks like with out a UFO to show no towers or any other structures on the top of the skyscrapers could cause this.''




           






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...