'Flaming UFO' caught above Exmouth in Devon



A musician was stunned when he saw a flaming UFO flying through the sky above Exmouth in Devon.

Mark Emmins noticed the oval-shaped luminous craft at around 1 pm on December 28, 2016, but it was still floating above around three hours later.


His friend, Tyron Osborne, snapped the rare sight as the pair stared open-mouthed at what they believe was an alien spaceship.

''Today for the second time in my life I can honestly say that myself and my neighbour watched a UFO. It was stood still in the sky for some hours and then decided to move and then vanish. We got photos too,'' said Mr. Emmins.






''If you look closely you can see what appears to be windows.''

 I have never seen anything like this. As for believing in aliens, I've always thought we are not alone in the universe and hoped to see something that would make me believe they would visit us.''

''I didn't expect it to actually happen,'' he said.




Source: http://metro.co.uk/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...