UFO appears over the ocean during sunset at West Palm Beach, Florida






MUFON Case 80900

Date of event: May 20, 2016

Location of event: West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

Eyewitness states:
''1. I was drinking coffee on the balcony of my resort in West Palm Beach, Florida, at 6:30 a.m. 
  2. I was looking through photos of our trips to print off for a large hanging photo frame when I discovered 2 objects in one of the photos and then just one object in the next photo.
  3. I believed the objects to be u.f.o.s
  4. The photos were taken that morning and I immediately put my phone away without the knowledge of them being there at first.
  5. After seeing the objects in my photos, I had chills all over me and could not believe I actually had captured them.
  6. I only captured the objects in two photos.''



Witness image 1. (Credit: MUFON)

Witness image 2. (Credit: MUFON)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...