Glowing UFO during sunset over Tulsa, Oklahoma, August 5, 2015 - MUFON Case 69200








MUFON Case 69200

Eyewitness states: ''I was driving home from work on highway 169 northbound. I noticed it slowly descending in the western sky during sunset. It was falling slowly enough to catch my attention. I pulled out my phone and took a photo, then started recording. I recorded it for a little over two minutes. When I got home I showed it to my wife and she could not identify it. I posted it the next day on Facebook. It attracted lots of attention. Multiple people recommended I report it to this to this site. It may simply be a passing comet, however it's glow never dissipated and it did not give off a tail/trail behind it.''

NOTE: This case was closed by Oklahoma MUFON as an Unknown.


                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...