Very bright balloons moving East to West over the Gulf of Mexico



Cropped and enlarged portion of a still frame from witness video. (Credit: Mufon)

MUFON Case 71086

Date of sighting: October 1, 2015

Location of event: Orange Beach, Alabama, US

Eyewitness states: ''While sitting on my balcony at the Hampton in Orange Beach, I notice the object moving East to West in a straight line at 10 pm. It kept the same height and was moving at what appeared to be around 30-40 miles an hour. It appeared to be a cluster of bright lights similar to a cluster of balloons. It made no sound and did not waver in speed or height. The sighting lasted approx. 10 minutes. I was very nervous at seeing thi.It continued west until I could not see it any longer. I called 911 and reported what I saw. I found out this morning that the 911 call was in Foley, approximately 10 miles from the beach. I called the police back this morning and no one else had reported anything at least to them. I managed to get three iPhone videos of it. I have a DJI Phantom Drone which has a 4k camera. I turned that on and tried to get a video of it, but was unable to do so.

Alabama MUFON State Director Richard Hoffman investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.

           








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...