Orb UFOs seen near chemtrails above Nevada?





A couple in Henderson, Nevada took this amazing video of orb UFO's flying right next to a pair of chemtrails.

MUFON Case 74831

Date of event: February 11, 2016

Eyewitness states: ''I was filming planes flying over Henderson, NV. They fly over at cruising height 6 to 7 miles up. As I was filming, I noticed 2 bright objects appear in front of the plane. It looked in focus so I guessed it was at least as high as the plane. Then I noticed two more objects, similar brightness and apparent height. The first two were parallel with the horizon. the second two were also parallel with the horizon but lower by 10 or 15 degrees. I was looking about 20 to 25 degrees up from horizon and NW direction. There were several trails in the sky at the time. The video is at 1080p. Unfortunately the auto focus performed as expected.''


Link video:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/74831_submitter_file1__DSCN1784UFO3.mp4


Orb UFO obove Nevada.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...