Five UFOs photographed above The Shard, London, UK



Witness image 1 (Credit: Mufon)

Witness image 2 (Credit: Mufon)

MUFON Case 74974

Date of event: December 12, 2015

Eyewitness states: ''I was at Borough Market, near Cathedral Street, London UK, taking photographs of the top of the nearby building, The Shard. On closer inspection of the photographs, I noticed that a progressive path of unidentified objects was recorded on the several images that were taken. They were clearly visible above the pinnacle of The Shard. The time was approximately 4:30. In extreme close-up, the object to the far right has a clearer structure - perhaps metallic. I was using an i-phone 6 - I'm almost certain that these are not internal light reflections; I take lots of photographs and have never observed this phenomenon before or since.''

Witness image 3 (Credit: Mufon)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...