UFO sighting in Gloucester, Massachusetts, United States



Witness image (Credit: Mufon)

MUFON Case 73584

Date of event: 01/01/2016

Source: MUFON



Eyewitness states: ''I was sitting at work looking out the window overlooking Gloucester. I saw what looked like over 50 stars just dancing around the sky moving very fast and in random directions. After trying to keep watching my eyes got very blurry and was seeing all just flashing lights I took two pictures and a video. All of which you can see the lights that i was seeing. When you zoom in on the pictures is when you really see more. I kept looking all day to try and see more but saw nothing.''

Video link:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/73584_submitter_file3__20160101150853.mp4











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...