Spherical orange object with 5 then 6 lights over Darlington, UK





Witness image - UFO1 (Credit: Mufon)

MUFON Case 73997

Date of event: January 20, 2016

Source: MUFON

Eyewitness states: ''My wife likes to take sunset picture from our attic. She showed me two she took tonight and I noticed the strange light. I downloaded them from here phone to my PC and zoomed in. The first photo is labelled UFO2 at 16:07 and 46 seconds. The second shots are UFO 1 taken at 16:07 and 56 seconds. All according to camera data. What struck me as strange, being a pilot and photographer, it that this object moved. Not only did it move but the internal lights changed from 5 to 6. And the 6 were not in what you could call a formation. In the pictures the object shape never changed, the orange glow. Given that only 10 seconds elapsed between shots, this object must have been moving very fast.''


Witness image - UFO2 (Credit: Mufon)

Witness image - UFO2 (Credit: Mufon)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...