Orange lights above the ocean in Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States



Witness image (Credit: Mufon)
Witness image (Credit: Mufon)

MUFON Case 73685

Date of event: January 6, 2016

Source: MUFON

Eyewitness states: ''I was palying computer games during the time of the event. The lights got my attention because they were pulsating, amber-red-orange colored and unlike a typical fishing boat or party boat that would be seen on the water. I have seen multiple sightings as noted in the UFO Reporting Center Reports (2013-2015).

Description and date of incident: The photo was taken on January 6, 2016, between the hours of 2-3 AM Eastern Standard Time.
Location: The ocean horizon of Carolina Beach, North Carolina, in front of the boardwalk. The red-amber colored lights blinked off visibility. I tried using a cell phone but it would not work because it was too dark. I can rule out any identifiable structures (boat/other) related to the lights seen. I'm not sure what this is? The lights appeared separated  but together (no identifiable structure associated with it). The lights followed a sequencing of left to right and then right to left repeatedly until the sun came up.
Feelings: I have had prior sightings of these orange colored lights and every time I see them its like a surprise, but at the same time, I feel like I want to know what this is! I kept saying to myself, ''What the heck is this?'' What in the world are these things doing out here and why? Curiosity mixed with excitement. As I am writing this I want to know why and for what reason.

Witness image (Credit: Mufon)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...