Bright UFO photographed over Minnesota on October 19, 2017





MUFON Case 87550

Date of sighting: October 19, 2017

Location of event: Minnesota, USA

Eyewitness states: ''I was flying West from Toronto to Edmonton on Oct 19, 2017. We took off from Toronto around 3 pm and had been flying for about an hour when I looked out the window and saw this object shining in the distance. I took a bunch of pictures with my S8+ a few I zoomed in also. The object then disappeared to the east and that was it. No trails behind it, just gone. I checked our flight path and it took us down to the US Canada border so this object would have been over US airspace at 40,000 ft or so. Location Minnesota is an educated estimate of location.''


Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)






<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...