Black triangle UFO caught over Roanoke, Virginia






MUFON Case 78762

Date of event: August 28, 2016

Location of event: Roanoke, Virginia, United States

Eyewitness states:
''I go pro the night sky every single night. Nothing have I ever seen look like this. It was quiet. No sound. No lights. Moved so fast only caught it using a night lapse. Unexplainable...
I was inside. I had my go pro outside filming the sky like any other night.I was using a night lapse. The object moved as fast as a shooting star. I didn't think anything different. Until I pulled it up on a still frame. Just happened to catch it still. Blew my mind. I film every night. I have never seen anything like this. It moved light speed.''

Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...