UFO on video from Goren, Oklahoma on July 2, 2015






Witness Statement: ''I shot a video of a UFO. I was on number 10 mountain. That would be in Goren, Oklahoma. I was on cliff edge facing south overlooking Hartshorne and I noticed this object just sitting still and it started turning these lights on and off. It was perfectly quiet and if it would have not turned lights on, I would have never known it was there. It had these different spotlight in the center. Then it turned on more lights and it stayed like this for several hours. It was just doing a light show. Then almost daylight it took off in a blink of an eye. It left out of there so fast that it left like a comet tail. It was traveling like the speed of light.''

            






Source: MUFON



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...