UFO seen over Leeds, one day after one seen in neighbouring Bradford





Photo: YorkshireStandard
A UFO has allegedly been spotted in Leeds, shortly after a bright circular object was recorded in the sky a day before in a neighbouring city, according to Yorkshire Standard.

The person who saw the object, who requested to be named by his first name Martyn, spotted a bright white light on the 8 February around 6:30 pm at Kippax, Leeds.




He said: ''It was basically excitement and awe for me as it changed colours and I came to the realisation of what I was seeing. I wanted to sit and watch it until it did more or to see if it went. I'd have sat there for hours if it weren't for me getting an earful off the Mrs.''
''My partner kind of believed me and her brother. She didn't see why I'd lie and she can kind of tell if I'm being serious or not but I don't think she doubts for a second there are things not coming here and weird stuff happening.''

The images that Martyn captured resembled a circular object recorded by another person in Bradford the day before.


Source: yorkshirestandard







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...