Intelligently designed shapes on Mars found in ruins, August 2015 - Sol 1049









Whatsupinthesky37 of YouTube states : ''Thanks to Kjell for emailing this image on over to me I apologize that it took me so long to get to it. My friend Stefan (EclipseFire Xin) did a great image covering the anomalies on this image as well that I show in the video and will link bellow as well! You can find him on YouTube, Facebook & now on WUITS! So this image totally looks to be the typical Uncle Kakes Junkyard filled with Intelligently designed rubble and ruins all over this area of the Gale Crater! I love the one in the thumbnail that looks like a modern day wash pan, bedpan...;) This one is worth a download and I will be doing a video from the same SOL very shortly so stay tuned! I can't wait to hear what you all think abou this one!''

NASA Link: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/01049/mcam/1049ML0046190040306064E01_DXXX.jpg

        







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...